Unless the weather is too cold on Halloween, Zeke will wear his long sleeved yellow shirt with black electric tape on the sleeves. Then his costume is complete... I guess!
Two things: 1) Zeke and Reid are both looking very cute! Reid has grown a lot since I saw him last!! 2) That costume is AWESOME!! My mom always made us cool halloween costumes, and I felt bad for the kids with generic store bought ones. I bet Zeke LOVES that so much!! I need to learn to be creative like you... what to do for Halloween?!
5 comments:
I love creative homemade costumes!
I wish I could get my middle son to still want to dress up for Halloween.
That is a good idea--and you made it!
That is awesome maggie! I bet Zeke just loves it!
Two things:
1) Zeke and Reid are both looking very cute! Reid has grown a lot since I saw him last!!
2) That costume is AWESOME!! My mom always made us cool halloween costumes, and I felt bad for the kids with generic store bought ones. I bet Zeke LOVES that so much!!
I need to learn to be creative like you... what to do for Halloween?!
You're amazing! It looks awesome! I bet it will be his favorite costume for years to come.
Post a Comment