I posted pictures of Zeke's birthday, but there was one other thing I wanted to do, but forgot; and that was to kinda do a dedication of sorts. These are things I love about Ezekiel:
~Every big, pretty building that he can't explain is a temple.
~Every man with a beard is Jesus.
~When Reid ate mush for baby food, Zeke called it "baby sauce"
~Every week after church the first words out of his mouth are "you have fun at church?" Which means he wants us to ask him that. He does that in other ways like when he is done playing in the bath he calls to us and says "I want to wash you!" Which means he wants US to was him. There is also "I want to hold you" too.
~He love to pray.
~He helps me vacuum and put dishes away.
~He usually tells me that Reid is about to fall off the couch. :) He often takes things from Reid that he shouldn't be putting in his mouth.
~He loves to sing.
There is other stuff I wanted to specifically mention, but I cannot remember them. Awe well.
Boy, I love my guys!!! I don't mind being out numbered three to one. It just makes them battle for my attention more. :) Maybe I like being fought over. Just kidding.
Hope this post finds you well,
~The Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
2 comments:
Well, Zeke only does those cute things (the temple and Jesus stuff) because he has such a good mom! Isn't it great that he's one year older and such a good oldest child? He's got energy and personality!
My favorite part of childhood is seeing and hearing the world through thier eyes as they try and make sense of it all :) So cute!
Post a Comment