Monday, August 3, 2009

Ten Years Since High School


We had an eight day vacation out in Scottsbluff this past week. Matt had his high school reunion last Friday. That seemed to be the only event we didn't take pictures at. We missed the moment for the group shots. Anyway, I've got lots of pictures to post. They will be in a scattered chaotic mess, but I'll do my best. Hope you enjoy them! The week's festivities took us bowling, hiking the bluff, jogging the pedestrian trail, barbecuing, zoo visiting, sprinkler park playing, and much, much more. I hope to get the pictures from Faith's camera, she got some good ones.


5 comments:

Christine said...

what a fun summer! That reminds me we haven't been to the zoo in awhile....

Thorne Family said...

looks like you had a blast!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, that looks totally exauhsting and totally fun. Glad everyone had a good time. That Lion looks cool, the one here seems to always be sleeping.

Tasha said...

Wow, what fun that must have been! I'm loving the farmer picture with you and Matt. And that's a huge snake--how did Zeke react to that one?

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Looks like an awesome trip! I like the one of you and your kiddo at the fooseball table the best. Pretty cool!