Monday, July 20, 2009

One Giant Leap for Mankind, and Some Darling Videos



In this video Reid is tired. When Reid gets tired, he starts the "muhmuhmuh" chatter. Chatter and funny faces makes for a cute video in my opinion.

In this one, Zeke is getting Reid to laugh. I love it because his laugh sounds like Zeke's did/does.

The final videos are too long for blogger. One of them is on the Youtube sidebar already, and if I'm ambitious, I'll try to get the fourth on there today too.
The one on Youtube now is Reid trying to be chatty while I'm on the phone. His face is too cute. The video that still needs to be uploaded is of Reid using a high pitch voice. I have one of Zeke doing that so I thought it too would be funny to show you:


The last post I did was actually the same day as Reid turning seven months old. I took pictures of him later that afternoon. Zeke, of course, wanted in on the action. So I'll include the one I took of him. :)
I didn't realize how dark these are 'til now... Sorry!I've started book six of the Wheel of Time Series. I'm not going to have enough time before the next book comes out, but there are more important things...
I'm going to do a fund raising mini triathlon at the end of August. I'm really excited about it. I'll do it with a bunch of other ladies in another ward. I'll probably only know a couple of them. But I better get a T-Shirt out of this. :)
Along the lines of Matt's job. Two positions have been approved for this newly created position. However, only eighteen people are allowed in the department, and they already have that many. Matt has been very patient. It will come.


Hope this post finds you well!!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Who's sponsoring the mini triathlon thing? That's awesome that you're doing it--way to go, Maggie! Cute kids!

Christine said...

Your boys definately look like Hovey boys :0) So fun!

Thorne Family said...

Super cute videos!! Your kids are so cute! That mini triathlon sounds interesting? Do you have to have a team? If so, do they have room for one more? It sounds like something I would love to do. Can you give me more information?