Sunday, August 9, 2009

We Now Publish the Pictures

Matt scanned the pictures we had done. The family shot has the dust collected on the scanner... annoying but, awe well. He wouldn't let me post them until they got distributed to the family. :)
Come to think of it... Russell? I don't think you got what you should have... oh dear. What is your address??!!
Alright, here they are:The picture of Zeke was what was taken when he turned two. He'll get new ones next month. CUTE, CUTE CUTE. I'm so vain.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I love cute brothers posing together! I love the ones of when my boys were little.

Hey did you try logging in to get to Emilee's blog? I can still get in when I log into Google but there isn't anything updated on it.

Stephanie said...

Don't you love the stress of getting pictures taken. It seems like just when you get them taken it is time to update again. Cute pictures of your cute little family.

Kyra and Ben said...

Your two boys are so cute. You make a good looking family.

Tasha said...

Adorable. I love 'em!

kristin said...

oh, those turned out so good!!! thanks for sharing!