(Zeke found an orange bead on the ground after going to the park)
ME: That's called a bead, Zeke.
Zeke: No! Its a pumpkin.
(Holding up his bath time fun letters)
Zeke: What's this?
ME: That's a T, Zeke.
Zeke: A T! (Then, holding the L upside down) This T is broken!
And because I've been getting a few migraines lately, he considerately asks me if my head hurts. When he wants us to ask him something, he asks it, like if I put a band aid on him, he says, "is it better?" So I ask him if it is better and he will answer. I remember when my niece Isabel did that. CUTE!
An afternoon at the park:
Lunch time:
Enjoying their finger!!
Hope this post finds you well
~Hoveys
2 comments:
Kids say the darndest things! I love the broken T one! I can't believe that Reid is already this old! I'm liking the handkerchief look. You're such a good mom, Maggie!
I told Kent about Zeke's conversations and he cracked up laughing. I think the "T" one is funny. Looks like you had a great time at the park. Yes, I would love to go to Cryer pool some time, but it will have to be next week some time, since we leave Wed. at 3:30 in the morning.
Post a Comment