Thursday, June 4, 2009

Want a chuckle?

I have been wanting to pull over off the freeway to cut some of these very flowers. I've not done it, and tonight I went to the gym. On the way, I realized that the city mowed the grass. No more flowers. why didn't I act on my impulse?!
Many of you perhaps have seen the commercial for some horror flick that I think is called "Take me to Hell". Forgive me. Anyway, it shows a house fly crawling up the nose of a woman. Zeke is mortified. He panics when he sees the 'buzz' go up the 'mommy'. Well, this morning there was a centipede racing down the wall. Zeke spotted it first and I didn't do anything about it because Reid was eating. The centipede went out of sight, but a few minutes later it came into view and I took care of it. But poor Zeke couldn't take the idea that maybe that 'buzz' might go up mommy's nose. I love that kid!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I normally only watch shows that have been Tivoed so I don't have to watch commercials so I haven't seen that one. Sounds like a real gem of a commercial though.

Stephanie said...

Kids think of the funniest things. The logic they use is great. That movie sounds like one I'll have to see!!! HAHAHA. I hate scary movies.

Thorne Family said...

Kent couldn't get the keys from the trunk because we only have one set of keys!! So do you want to go walking when Wesson wakes up?

Thorne Family said...

I got it taken care of. I'm glad you wrote something. I was trying to figure out who Matthew was. That was really funny. I showed Kent he had a chuckle. Thanks for the compliment.