I got my pupils dilated at the eye doctor. I had already had a headache developing from waking up early for the 5K. So on top of that the eye appointment made me woozy. After the eye appointment, we went to our Elders Quorum Activity. It was held at another lovely park here in Omaha. our ward's namesake. I tried to be good. There were too many ears to listen to me complain about how poor I felt at that point. They were too good to me by listening! I had finally had enough though, and we went home. On the way home my stomach gave way. What an appealing evening.
Friday night I went to the temple. I wound up in a session with both mine and Lincoln's stake president and their spouses. One of the matrons upon knowing my last name asked, "Do you have in-laws in Scottsbluff?" Sure enough it was Sue Hatch(?) who knows Matt's parents. We saw her again waiting for her husband on the couch in the foyer at church. Brother Hatch is a counselor in the Rockbrook Ward bishopric.
Here are a couple of other fun things I've wanted to share:
Friday night I went to the temple. I wound up in a session with both mine and Lincoln's stake president and their spouses. One of the matrons upon knowing my last name asked, "Do you have in-laws in Scottsbluff?" Sure enough it was Sue Hatch(?) who knows Matt's parents. We saw her again waiting for her husband on the couch in the foyer at church. Brother Hatch is a counselor in the Rockbrook Ward bishopric.
Here are a couple of other fun things I've wanted to share:
A thrift store find, those spongy letters and numbers are a huge bath time hit!
5 comments:
Ohh, on Saturday morning Jeff and I began our training for a 5k in Lincoln. So we walked/jogged and I think it took us about two and half hours. Well we stopped at the park to let Lauren play and then the neighborhood we were in was having garage sales so we walked around and bought a golf bag, a dresser set and book for Lauren. All in all it was an expensive day of training. That is too cute that Zeke was singing. When do they learn to sing?
Silly me, I forgot the point of my story. You are right nothing can prepare you for pushing a double stroller. The forearem muscle you use to steer that thing is incredible.
Way to go with the 5k. I haven't run one of those in a long time. You inspire me. :)
That is so good. Now I wish that I would have gone. I didn't think about putting Wesson in the stroller. I could of walked with you. Well I guess we will have to walk together later. Well I'm glad you had fun and beat your time from last year. That is so great!!
you go girl! good job on your 5K. I only run to chase my kids or if someone is chasing me.
Post a Comment