Friday, May 29, 2009

Tres Leches Cake Recipe

A few requests for the Tres Leches Cake recipe, I'll post it for you. It is a recipe I found online. You might notice mine turned out looking significantly different than the websites product, but still delicious. :)

http://mexicanfood.about.com/od/sweetsanddesserts/r/treslechescake.htm

Here are some fun Reid highlights. He has passed the stage of innocent baby poo having moved on to baby solids. My, don't they grow quickly?!He really appears to love peas and rice. It's refreshing to see that!

Some other pictures I thought are cute Have everything to do with sleeping.

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Thanks! Did you use rum in your sauce? Haha

Alisa said...

Cute pics, Maggie! Your baby is getting so big. We just started solids, too. Bring on the mess.

Stephanie said...

Gosh it looks like your kids can sleep just about anywhere. Lauren has never fallen asleep anywhere but her bed and the car. She did fall asleep on the couch once and then woke up five minutes later and threw up.

Thorne Family said...

Reid is getting so big! I can't believe that he is eating food already!! I pictures of when the kids are sleeping they always look cute.

Allison Nelson said...

I love tres leches cake!!! I'll have to try your recipe... after my 3 month personal boot camp. I've really got to hit the treadmill and get more veggies in as I've packed on a few...