Easter Sunday was neat. Beautiful weather, and a stake conference broadcast where we got listen to General Authorities. We didn't take any cutsie little family pictures or any of that rigmarole. Not that I wouldn't have liked that, but... No. We did an Easter egg hunt for Zeke however simplistic. Had a good dinner and a failed dessert. I whooped Matt in a game of Scrabble too. Actually he closed the gap to a 30 pt. spread, but I can still claim the victory.
I was going to put the video clip of Zeke's egg hunt, but it is too long, and the only way I could do it is to put it on Youtube first. I'm not willing to do that. At any rate, here is one of Reid's giggle. He's a sweetie, though I'd have to say that he is more sober than Zeke was at this age... hmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKP07E95aYA
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment