Thursday, April 16, 2009

Potpourri


Some odds and ends that I've been desiring to upload are this video and maybe some other things, I'm not sure yet. But this video I wanted to share for sure.

Some little family details are these: I don't know how many know this, but Matt is a huge fan of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time Series. He twisted my arm when we were first married and read them out loud together during and after we were pregnant with Zeke. Now, with the first portion of the last book getting released this year, I've taken up to reading the series by myself... nobody holding my hand, hehehe. I'm in book three out of what, eleven? A very good read!
Not that anybody asked, but Zeke's toenail is hours away from falling off. I'll be glad when it is done. I've maliciously tried taking it off, but he of course won't let me. :)
(Matt took this picture sometime when I wasn't home. I wasn't planning on documenting this, but since he did, I might as well post it.)

1 comment:

Thorne Family said...

Wow I guess he hit his toe harder than you thought. I hope it falls off soon. The in between stage in the worse,its always getting caught on everything.