On Monday I received a wonderful invitation to attend the temple as a sister in the ward was to take out her endowments. She was to do it on Wednesday. This particular sister has had an amazing road to get her where she is. Her brother joined 14 years ago, her mother three. Tina got baptized last Easter after her long road getting there. She had taken some discussions in our home and we'd give her a ride to church every Sunday when we lived close still. She gives us diapers and clothes that her grand son grows out of. So we have developed a good relationship. I'm so happy for her.
This was the first time since I was about seven or eight months along with Reid, that I'd been to the temple. In light of that, I discovered that my dress doesn't fit me right now. Thanks to the Winter Quarter temple for having extra things.
While I was gone, I guess Zeke got into some things in the bathroom, and made the floor slippery. He eventually slipped on it and Matt said he thought his ankle is twisted. Well Zeke wouldn't sleep very well that night and it was a trial. Today he is walking around like he is constipated-for lack of a better visual for you all... Anyway, his ankle is not swollen nor colored, just tender. He's gonna make it.
http://www.marklevinshow.com/Liberty and Tyranny is a book we are really wanting to read... written by the man whose link is above...
Bye all!!!
3 comments:
My daughter Ashley was watching the computer as I watched this video. So cute. I had to show her every other video on the blog afterwards:). She loved it!
I have never seen wall-e, but I'm sure that Zeke does a perfect impression. Bummer about the ankle. Isn't it just a day ruiner when the kids don't sleep through the night. I wake up in the morning and still feel annoyed. :)
That is so funny! He sounds just like WALL-E
Post a Comment