Friday, March 20, 2009

Quarterly Review


This post has a lot of Reid in it. There'd be some Zeke too, if he'd hold still for a picture! :) Reid turned a quarter of a year on the sixteenth, and I took a few minutes to photograph that milestone. In the one above, he is laying on a quilt I made when I was probably 16 years old.


We're pretty sure that Reid's eye color is finished changing. They seem very gray. I'll take the blame for that. Or maybe the credit. Whatever.


Obviously, I doctored this one. I left the table and chair in the background though. Thought it looked kinda cool. The blanket he is sitting on here is from Great Aunt Susan. Dinosaurs are a big hit.


This "old photo" is cute but kinda dark. But I got him on a huge smiling streak. Last night Matt got a chuckle out of him. But it did not last long. How fun!!


Zeke isn't supposed to be up there, but I took a pic and then told him to get down.


The sweater Reid wore in his three month pics came from a sister in the ward, as did this matching onesie. I think Reid fills it out better.


Matt says Reid can touch his head to his butt. We don't think he has a spine. He curls so much that I think one of these days he'll accidentally role over.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a pretty cool spine trick he's got going on. Wish I were that flexible.

Christine said...

So did you every think that you would end up using that blanket you made when you were 16 for your own babies?

Cute pictures!