Matt had another "R&R" day at work with an outdoor picnic theme. He entered and won a three legged race. He couldn't have done that without the other one and a half legs though. :) After that he won a raffle. Once of the prizes was a gift card to Cold Stone Creamery. WOO-HOO! As a family last night we went to the park and then to the Creamery. While eating our ice cream I noticed a familiar face. My doctor. She came in with her daughter to celebrate her daughter making something she tried out for at school. I showed them Reid and was told that there has not been a successful VBAC patient since me. There were two, and neither of them worked out. Her daughter gets perturbed at the fact they can't go anywhere without Mom knowing somebody. Funny.
In the video, Matt talks about a possibly sprained ankle Zeke got, but since there was never any swelling or discoloration, his limp didn't really make sense. Now, we are pretty sure that the limping was because he hurt his toe nail. What two year old needs to lose a toe nail? Yuck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiymzux-CxA&feature=channel_page
Hope this post finds you all well.
~The Hoveys
3 comments:
Yay for prizes! I'm surprised you found a doctor willing to do a VBAC--most physicians won't do them because of the risk and extremely high malpractice costs. I think patients should have a choice, but malpractice is very expensive... I'm glad that yours with Reid was successful, though I wish the others would have been too.
did you know you can sign up on coldstone.com for free ice cream on each family member's birthday!!! even the kiddies.
Gosh I'm jealous, I never ever win prizes. The lucky gene just jumped over me.
Post a Comment