Hey Maggie! I hadn't checked in for a while, and I just wanted to say that you are taking some cute pictures with that new camera! Baby is getting so big!
Hey Maggie, Your blog is awesome. I wish I could say I had one but I don't. Reid is darling. Zeke is growing like crazy. You all look great. Miss you in Utah.
It's so fun to see Reid awake, very cute! i love the little feet picture. I also love the picture of matt and zeke's matching work boots. You have such fun photo ideas!
Pooh! Dishes can wait. You SHOULD be enjoying your kiddos. Cute pics and cute baby! It's interesting looking at a baby without hair when I'm so used to seeing one with lots. :) We had our carpets cleaned today and seeing the big hose thingy reminded me of Matt and all our college fun.
5 comments:
Hey Maggie!
I hadn't checked in for a while, and I just wanted to say that you are taking some cute pictures with that new camera! Baby is getting so big!
Those are some really cute pictures! I love the ones of the boys feet!
Hey Maggie,
Your blog is awesome. I wish I could say I had one but I don't. Reid is darling. Zeke is growing like crazy. You all look great. Miss you in Utah.
It's so fun to see Reid awake, very cute! i love the little feet picture. I also love the picture of matt and zeke's matching work boots. You have such fun photo ideas!
Pooh! Dishes can wait. You SHOULD be enjoying your kiddos. Cute pics and cute baby! It's interesting looking at a baby without hair when I'm so used to seeing one with lots. :) We had our carpets cleaned today and seeing the big hose thingy reminded me of Matt and all our college fun.
Post a Comment