We got about an inch of snow the other day, and I can't not let Zeke try out his boots! I found his boots at a thrift store. I gotta tell ya, it was one of those good finds. Anyway, he seemed to enjoy his time out there. Matt took it as a photo opportunity, and BOOM you got a blog entry. I love Zeke's over sized mittens, but I guess that is what did him in. When he decided he didn't feel like wearing them anymore, Daddy made the decision that they needed to come inside. That, and the snow was too powdery to make a snowman. What a bust!
Anyway, enjoy the pics!
2 comments:
What fun to play in the snow. Zeke looks so cute in all his winter gear! I love the hat.
He's so cute. He'll have more opportunities to make a snowman (If it's still the Nebraska that I remember:0)
Post a Comment