Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Catch me, Catch me!


A snapshot I took Last Friday, Reid is one month old, and yes, he still lives with his parents. I love his goofy double chin.
Leftover from another photo shoot, I couldn't resist showing this one.


Not too many exciting things going on... but I encourage you to read on anyway.
Zekes words are exploding. He of course loves to mimic Matt, so I'm pretty sure that's where he's getting a lot of his vocab. He loves to help me out by throwing away diapers and fetching items for me. He tries to comfort Reid too. Very sweet. Lately, after his baths, Zeke will come out to the Living Room and pee on the carpet. Last Saturday, Matt put him on the toilet and he used it!!!! I have high hopes for him, people. High hopes.
Reid is getting really good at holding his head up for long periods of time. He is nowhere close to sleeping through the night. I can see the potential so we'll get there.You know, I thought it'd be hard to get Zeke to understand that Reid isn't going anywhere. But I find that I have to remind myself that I get to keep them both. They're amazing.
Matt Works so hard for us. We are eagerly awaiting the company's move to West Omaha instead of Bellvue. I don't think I spelled that right... Anyway, it'll be great! Matt inspired me to make a day of deep cleaning out of last Saturday. He did a lot of organizing and dusting before he cleaned the carpets and furniture. I deep cleaned the kitchen. I am in the middle of filtering through Zeke's clothes. I don't like to do that. Awe well. Matt's my hero and best friend.
I went shopping Saturday also, and found my wardrobe for Steven's wedding. Monday morning I got my hair done. Woo-hoo! Monday afternoon, I went to the dentist and I'm sorry Mom, but I have three tiny cavities. I've never been in this situation. What does a drill even sound like? :) Anyway, that was my MLK weekend. How was yours?
Hope this blog finds you well and good.
Oh yeah, we are going to try to have Reid's baby blessing on February 15th. Mark your calendars.

1 comment:

kristin said...

Good job Zeke!! Potty training is my worst nightmare. Sounds like you guys are off to a great start. Yipeeee!