Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogger Difficulties

I've been wanting to upload a couple cute videos. That is why the last post was entitled "catch Me, Catch Me". It had something to do with the video. However, it appears blogger is having issues.
At any rate, I wanted to blog quickly and say that TDAmeritrade announced they will be laying off 190 people. We are pretty sure that Matt's job is safe, but we are praying hard for sure.
I wanted to say also, that I'm thrilled spitless to be able to catch on to Zeke's babble. He is getting so many words and of course some just aren't too clear, but that is where I come in. :) I love talking with him.
I think I am getting Reid to smile without gaseous motivation. And last night I got four contiguous hours of sleep. Almost 6 hours total. Pale in comparison to the amount of sleep I'd get if I had a choice, but all things considered it felt like a full night's sleep. I love babies!

1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

Blogger was down for a couple hours today for "work" so maybe next time you try the videos will work. I hope all goes well in the job department, Lay Offs are always a trying time. And sleep, beautiful sleep. It's amazing how wonderful being dead to the world for a few hours can be when you have a little one. I love these blogs which help us reconnect with friends from the past.