Last night when I started to make dinner, I went to the freezer and found that it wasn't freezing. The whole thing bit the dust. We called management and they had to specifically call the place where they got the fridge from. They came over today and said the whole thing bit the dust. What I would like to do now is throw it over a cliff. Wouldn't that be fun and stress relieving? Anyway, there is an open apt., across from where the management lives so we can use that fridge. It is not anticipated that we will get a new fridge until Monday the latest! Humph.
This morning Zeke and I were laying on the floor in front of the floor fan which was circulating the cool morning air. I took my glasses off and laid them behind me so Zeke wouldn't attempt pulling them off my face. Then I looked at the balcony screen door and found a gargantuan preying mantis climbing up it. I panicked and sat upright breaking my glasses and making Zeke flee in terror. I wanted to take a picture of it, but I left the camera in the car from Scouts last night. I got a pic on my phone, but alas none but those in my presence will benefit from it.
It has been a crazy last 24 hours.
I love these next two pictures from Zeke's first two years. The first is Zeke's first real smile caught on camera. The second is Zeke climbing into the entertainment center so that he could get up close and personal with the Jeopardy contestants.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your frig and your glasses. But if it makes you feel any better, those are so supper cute pictures of Zeke!
THe picture of Zeke in the entertainment center is so funny because my little Ethan does the exact same thing all the time. It is all fun and cute until he starts unplugging things....
Post a Comment