Hey!
The ultrasound went fine. Last month I was one centimeter away from having a dangerous amount of amniotic fluid. Wednesday, I was waaaay less. Reid is still a boy, so that was reassuring. :) He is almost two pounds and that kind of worries me (for selfish reasons) since I have four months to go which provides plenty of time for growth. I'd put money on my belief that he's gonna be bigger than Zeke was at birth.
The doctor's office recently received 3D equipment so I got to bring home 2 and 3D pictures this time. Very cool, but more fun to watch live.
Scouts started this week. We took the month of August off. It was a good kick off and I am pumped! Hopefully the boys are too.
I'm going to try to enjoy more of this 70 degree weather, so I'm signing off!


Here are a couple pictures from Zeke's first two years. The first was him in the hospital, and the second was him all decked out in 1st year paraphernalia waiting for cake!! His second birthday is coming up on the 24th of this month! Yay!
The ultrasound went fine. Last month I was one centimeter away from having a dangerous amount of amniotic fluid. Wednesday, I was waaaay less. Reid is still a boy, so that was reassuring. :) He is almost two pounds and that kind of worries me (for selfish reasons) since I have four months to go which provides plenty of time for growth. I'd put money on my belief that he's gonna be bigger than Zeke was at birth.
The doctor's office recently received 3D equipment so I got to bring home 2 and 3D pictures this time. Very cool, but more fun to watch live.
Scouts started this week. We took the month of August off. It was a good kick off and I am pumped! Hopefully the boys are too.
I'm going to try to enjoy more of this 70 degree weather, so I'm signing off!
Here are a couple pictures from Zeke's first two years. The first was him in the hospital, and the second was him all decked out in 1st year paraphernalia waiting for cake!! His second birthday is coming up on the 24th of this month! Yay!
3 comments:
guess i should have checked here before e-mailing you on facebook! i'm glad everything is good! Zeke looks just like his baby picture! cute, cute!
Wow, he'll be two, crazy. I like the name Reid. Very cute! I'm glad your fluid is ok, they've never mentioned mine...huh. I guess that's a good thing. Just so you know, ultrasound weight estimates have a margin of error of 2lbs, so don't put TOO much faith in them! Are you going to try for a VBAC?
glad to hear that the ultrasound looked great! hurray!
Post a Comment