Sorry in advance to all the people whose email I am cluttering by sending this 'not very important post'. I went to look back at the previous one, and was slightly embarrassed at the typos and other words I forgot to spell check. I'm not that illiterate-generally. :)
Here's a list of a couple things I've learned this week:
1) My toddler is too young to figure out how to blow his extremely runny nose,
2) Timid strikes with an empty detergent bottle will not kill gargantuan spiders in the laundry room, and
Here are some more pics from Zeke's first two years. In the first, we thought he looked like he was just maxing and relaxing with his head on his arm. The second was a halloween costume idea I had had: Pig in a blanket. Cute, right?
1 comment:
Any time I have to kill a spider it is in a very timid way... and the pig in the blanket costume was very creative.
Post a Comment