The next is Zeke of course supporting his adopted team the Nebraska Cornhuskers. He is a Cougar baby afterall.
Then, as far as this next one goes it lies within the title of the entry: Six month belly shot.
We went to a Labor Day parade! Lots of fun until Ezekiel decided he didn't like the balloons. But he really raked in the candy! I love a good parade. Here are some pictures:
We've got the second ultrasound tomorrow, so I'll let you know how that turns out! Woo-hoo.
Take it easy!
5 comments:
Six months, not too much longer to go. Yeah for the last trimester! How old is Zeke, by the way?
Heck girl.. How did you find me? I am so happy to hear from you. Your family is so adorable and cute. I hope all goes well with your baby. Say hi to the family for me. Love Kathryn and Doug Yearsley
Hey again... you have been tagged for your hubby. Check my blog for more details. Love Kathryn R. Yearsley
I think the photo brushing teeth is so cute of Zeke and cute maternity shirt! It won't be long now.
Maggie, the difference between nyour belly and mine is so hilarious. I bet you could still lay on your back! Mine is now too heavy. :) Sad, b/c that's how I like to sleep. But yours is cute, nonetheless. Looks like Zeke is a more cooperative tooth-brusher than Natalie.
Post a Comment