Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yuck!




(In these pictures, Zeke has an inprint on his face arms and legs from passing out on the couch) I'm really, really glad Matt knows how to clean carpets and furniture. I'm also really glad that we didn't sell our carpet cleaning machine to that flake in Lincoln. Zeke pooped out of his diaper on Sunday night. ON THE COUCH! I guess we lost track of who changed the last diaper. Or who didn't. Anyway on my end I rushed Zeke to the tub, Oxycleaned the clothes and cleaned the bathroom when it was all done. On Matt's end he cleaned the furniture and deoderized it. Deoderizer, the product he uses for animal uh- lived on areas! Anyway, it was eventful.

This morning started very early! Oh my, I am a walking zombie. 3:45 am Matt got out of bed 'cuz Zeke woke up. Shortly thereafter I told him to try to go to sleep and I'd take over. Zeke and I are soooo sleepy. He has slept since then, but not well. I got funny pics and videos today already so let's see if they each load!

Maggie

1 comment:

kristin said...

Zeke, you need to sleep at night...not as much during the day. got it? good.