Thursday, May 29, 2008

A fun video if Blogger ever did what it is supposed to...

Hope this video works for your delight!

Our Memorial Day was great. The weather held out. We were invited to a BBQ at the new Elder's Quorem President's house. It was a good turn out with extremely entertaining people there. They have a black labrador named Hershey, who Zeke really wanted to like, but was turned off with Hershey's every attempt to make friends. Don't worry Zeke, I don't like getting licked in the face either! :)

They are predicting tornadic (?) weather tonight. I wonder how that'll work for us as we do live on the top floor with windows in every room except the bathroom and storage closet.

We hosted another discussion for Mary Beth, who I believe I've mentioned before. She's got so much potential. I ultimately pray for the best for her.

Last night I didn't feel well at all and poor Matt had to deal with me. Does anybody have ideas on how to make it up to him? I gotta try something before my mood switches. :)

Just realized I didn't actually announce our pregnancy on the blog, just an OB-GYN appt. I guess I assume everyone reading just knows already! (Of course the video is a dead give away too)

1 comment:

Breanna said...

congrats on the pregnancy! i bet you're excited. :) You have such a cute little family. :) love breanna