Monday, May 26, 2008

Butter-side Up







Hey! A couple weeks ago I had my first OB-GYN apt., and it went fairly well. The only downer is that the due date got pushed back from the 18th of December, to Christmas Eve. Depressing.
Matt has been newly called to the Elder's Quorem Presidency. He asked the Bishop how long he might expect to be the 11 year old Scout leader and companion Primary worker (with me) in addition to his Elder's Quorem calling, and was told basically that it wouldn't be immediate.
I had a Birthday on the 21st. It was pleasing as it was one of those BDays that was dragged out over a period of like a week. I always teased roommates and the like when they turned 25, because it was a quarter of a century, but now it is my turn. NEAT!!!
K, here are some pics:

1 comment:

kristin said...

I check your blog almost every day, so it was exciting to see something new. Those pictures of Zeke are SO cute!! He is getting so handsome. I'm glad you had a happy birthday, even though you have now reached the quarter century mark....it's all downhill from now on. he he he.