Just as the title suggests, we like free stuff. In the colder months we went to Joslyn Art Museum. They have a great kids room. Very cool.
We got the hook up to some freebies to attend the dress rehearsal to a three ring circus over in Council Bluffs. We lost Gwen in the crowd on the way out. That was awful. But thanks to security and good Samaritans, she was returned!
Lauritzen Gardens had free admission until the Corpse Flower (behind Zeke's head) blossomed. That place is beautiful.
The Durham Museum hosted an educators night that I attended. It was a little bit lonely at first, but I made some acquaintances. Bonus is that they didn't seem to mind I homeschooled. Wasn't sure how they'd take that.
Also at the Durham Museum, back in April, was the Nebraska Science Festival. We had never gone, but my friend's kids didn't want to go, and we got in on their tickets. It was fun! Grandma Hovey stayed home with the two youngest.
We have also been to the Children's Museum this month, but I haven't uploaded anything from there yet. In due time!
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment