Lena was born on April 6th, 2017. The first of all our babies to be born in an odd numbered year. She was a healthy 7 lbs, 15 oz, and 21 inches long. I wanted to see them take Lena out, as this was my fifth cesarean, and I had only ever seen Zeke born that way. Hospital policy says that they can't lower the veil thingy, but they had a clear veil laying around somewhere, so we used it, and I was able to see her pulled out just as I wanted. She was supposed to be my only breech baby, but the stinker flipped! She had a bowel movement right after they got her. It was so funny.
We all love you so much Lena Dianne!
I should mention that Lena is my paternal great grandmother's name, and Dianne is Matt's mom's middle name.
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment