Thursday, August 14, 2014

Potpourri

 I did a lot of children clothes purging a couple weeks ago. So what should I do but replace some stuff? I found these adorable pajamas for the baby:

 We had a very successful batch of strawberries grow in the garden, so my brother Ben sent me a Pinterest pin for a strawberry chimichanga recipe. They were delicious!

 I found a dead wold spider on our back patio. Glad it was dead!

Luke is saying a few words, finally. Not as many as we'd like when we have no idea what it is he wants or needs. He also blows air a little and says, "Hot." Cute:
The kids go up the hill to the south neighbors' driveway and ride their bikes or whatnot down the hill, coming to a stop in the grass by our driveway. Luke decided he was going to try it on foot because he's too little for wheels. He even ends in the grass:

At the Gene Leahy Mall downtown, there are slides that are ten times more fun if you use wax paper or cardboard. We used cardboard. So at the end you see Zeke land and react to his landing. He cried forever and never went back down. Poor kid. Although I'll admit I had little sympathy and wished he'd just stop. Oh well.

Zeke was doing a happy dance here. See why:

Love it!
~Hoveys

No comments: