The first is a video of his first contact with the target:
So then in the second week of class, the teacher that helped him hit the target in the first video was not there. Just the girl in the following picture. She either stood around drinking her little icy drink or SAT around drinking her icy drink. Knowing the class was free and all, I had a hard time complaining, but I had to. There were three new boys in that class that hadn't tried it before and were of an age too stubborn to ask for help. So they learned by watching the other boys. From that point forward there was another person in there with her. Good grief:
So on the very last day, what should happen but Zeke hits a bulls-eye right dead and center. I was so proud, and the boys in the class in awe:
Pretty fun!
~Hoveys



No comments:
Post a Comment