Sunday, July 6, 2014

Spackmans Visit!!

 I have a handful of horrible candid pictures from when my sister and her family were in town and we went bowling! If you want to visit kidsbowlfree.com, you'll probably find an alley near your area that you can sign up for this as well.

 My niece made it a point to take significantly better pictures than I made an effort to do. I haven't seen them, but I'm sure she's got skill!
What is better than taken horribly blurry pictures? Sideways videos, of course!!!

 Luke was the cutest bowler. He would take a running start before he would push his ball down the ramp.
Later for dinner we had a Greek night. Super yum, and there was enough to feed everyone! :)  As the night came upon us, lightning bugs (fireflies-if you're the type...) came out for what I think was the first time of the season. Just for their visit, I think.
The weather was beautiful the whole time they were in Nebraska. I'm so happy to have spent time with them.

~Hoveys

No comments: