I forgot I had my camera in my purse, so I took most of these with Matt's phone.
Look at these crazy kids! Their group spelled out "WE (heart) BABIES". It was cold, so these guys were brave. Or stupid. Either way, they made their point:
The balloon ceremony. My favorite part:
This next picture has a young fan posing with an older gentleman. The gentleman is the meteorologist for Channel 3, here in Omaha. I'm sad that he has to be a private person in a public place addressing such a personal cause, but at the same time, super grateful that he is such a public figure in a public place for a very personal cause. Dunno if that made sense...
Our speaker was a Texas Right to Life Legislative Associate, named Emily Horne.
55+million babies have died in the last 41 years since the passing of Roe V. Wade. Such sorrow my heart feels. But I glory in the progress that has been made with the number of deaths decreasing.
Choose life
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment