I took the kids with me to shop for him. But not until after we spent several other hours doing other things first. A Relief Society luncheon was first, then book club at the library and TWO stops before finding the right gift.
Matt is reading his card from Grandma and Grandpa Ward:
Matt is reading his card from Mom and Dad Hovey:
Okay. The fun part. We got for Matt all three Daniel Craig Bond movies on Blu Ray. We already own "Quantum of Solace" on DVD, so I thought I'd play a little trick on Matt. Enjoy:
Matt wanted low sugar and just low calorie desserts so that he could eat them guilt free because of his diet. So we had raspberry sherbet and sugar-free pudding pie. Well, it wasn't completely sugar-free. But it was delicious.
Oreo crust. Chocolate pudding layer. Chocolate pudding/whip cream top layer.
Matt got a little recognition for hard work at Mutual of Omaha, the other day. An associate gave him a gift card to Outback Steakhouse. Go Matt!
He has been dieting for about 54 days and has lost 25.1 lbs. Another GO MATT moment!
Matt, I love you so much. You're my hero. Happy birthday.
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment