Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vacation Part 5: Omaha Plays Dress-Up

 After the Provo parade we traveled to Bountiful and lunched with Uncle David and Aunt Lorene. Let me just say, we had such a good time. If there is one thing the kids will remember from the whole trip, it will be playing dress-up. I know they'll remember a lot more than that, but anyway, here we go!
It all started with Lorene indulging Zeke with a little of this:

 And then she found even more! Here we have Reid as Luke Skywalker:

 Vader is using the force on Luke Skywalker here. Poor guy is choking!

And Gwen as Leia! She looks so eager to hold this gun:

 They stood here and dueled for several minutes. I began to wonder when they would tire:

A father and his children. Families are forever!

Reid wanted to try out the Vader outfit:
 Then he became the Emperor. I should photoshop lightning in this shot, no?

Awesome!
~Hoveys

No comments: