Sunday, July 28, 2013

Luke- 7 Months (Beware your heart might burst from his cuteness)

 I know, I know. Luke turned 7 months old almost two weeks ago. At least I took the pictures promptly even if I didn't post them.
Beware. He is REALLY CUTE!
First Zeke wanted to be in all the pictures and I explained to him that that ain't happenin'. We compromised with this: 

The I tried to have Zeke make Luke smile for a picture:


 Then Gwen wanted some loves:


So I got a little claustrophobic and took Luke elsewhere with no siblings:


But I was completely unsatisfied with what I had so far, so with Matt's help after children had gone to bed, I got these incredibly heart warming shots:


Next, how could one NOT say he doesn't remind you of a Cabbage Patch Baby. I mean really, I've stopped comparing him to siblings mostly, and have started comparing him to the toy.


 Speaking of siblings, here they all are at seven months:


Crazy!!
~Hoveys





No comments: