Thursday, May 16, 2013

One Happy Momma

My Mother's Day was swell. I got to sleep in, which means I lost time out of my day. But I think it's worth it! :)
The kids made cards and and Matt and the boys gave me a board game called "Ticket to Ride." Ever heard of it? Very cool game. One of the first things I said upon looking at it was, "Oh goody! The game I always lose at, but love to play." We own a few games like that, but I like them a lot! I also received some discs to put all our pictures on. Keep them safe. Haven't figured out yet how to do that though...

Today holds great news!! Gwen's neurologist discharged her! We are just really happy about this. Unless or until Gwen will need her doctor, she doesn't have to return.

Today Luke turns five months old. I don't have pictures yet, but will eventually! He is sleepin'.

~Hoveys

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

That is wonderful news Maggie!!