Aunt Dani gave us some fun stuff when all the family visited some months ago. The weather was finally warm enough to use some of it! Here is Reid after proudly landing a horseshoe. I say "finally warm enough" but honestly, it snowed the next day.
There was also a Go Fish deck with Disney's Cars. We've of course used it to play the actual game, but the other day we used them in a math exercise.
Took this picture yesterday. Happy Star Wars Day. May the 4th be with you.
Too cute for words:
Now, compare these next two photos. If Gwen was computer animated, she'd look like this little three year old girl named Sophie Bennett, from the movie "Rise of the Guardians."
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago

1 comment:
The kids are getting so big so fast. I would love to see your tuxedo dessert and maybe get the recipe ;)
It's hot enough for a lot of things here...like swimming and turning on the air conditioner all day. Sheesh it decided to get to 100 degrees today. These are the days I wish I had a pool. Hope it warms up soon for you guys.
Post a Comment