Reid was eating a fun size package of M&M's, and was identifying the candy characters on the package as boys. He then asks, "Where is the girl?" I said I didn't know. He thought about it and said, "Maybe she is cooking!"
I guess that makes me grateful for the role I have in our home. ☺ Perhaps in Reid's eyes I am hacking it as a homemaker. I like that thought!
---
The other night Matt told me that a lot of the houses they visited when trick-or-treating thought Gwen was a boy. I looked at Gwen and said, "Gwen, you do not look like a boy!" To this she said, "Guy!" And proceded to spit on my knee. After having done that, she declared, "Puke!" Oy.
I just got the letter in the mail that gives us the heads up on her next neurology appt. One week from Thursday.
---
The other day I got home from a grocery run. After taking the first load to the kitchen I came back down to grab more and heard noises. I thought it was Matt helping with the bags. I was surprised when I found Zeke grabbing a bag or two, and he said he just wanted to help! He also tries to help when Reid does the reading book. That help I don't like so much, so I gotta find a way to redirect it. ☺
The Nebraska/Michigan St game got intense in the last eleven seconds. With the Huskers' winning touchdown, Matt and I whooped and hollered. Literally. Zeke started crying. It scared him quite a bit. Oops.
I love my children!
---
This next part is for my missionary brother, Andrew. I do not know if he reads the blog emails I send him, but if so, Andrew, we will be sending you a package for your upcoming birthday! I know you want pictures of nephews and neices, so I got that done through Walmart and will send that and other stuffs to you! I've been mentally planning this since you left. I'm weird that way.
---
I made another maxi dress for both Gwen and myself. I have not taken any pictures of it but will try. I'm quite proud. ☺
Enough smiley faces,
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment