Monday, October 22, 2012

Gwen's 2nd Birthday!!

 On Saturday, we went to the zoo because Gwen loves animals so very, very, much!


 Within the petting zoo portion, there is now an area to dig up bones. I don't know how long it has been there, but they enjoyed it.

Lunch! Zeke has been posing most obnoxiously. Constantly with his eyes closed. Oh well!

Gwen's reactions to the sights:


 How do they measure up?


 I had to get a pick of this strange turtle. It kept sticking his head in the water jet:


Party time! We played "Goodnight Moon" and "Yatzhee":


 Time for gifts! I stuffed a lot of small things into two bags. Matt was like, "the gift that keeps on giving!"
Dress up clothes!
I sewed this nurse apron by hand. You can see the stitches from far that they are not very good. But I get really good at it by the end. Matt asked, "So you want to be a seamstress now?" Nope.

 Stuffed animals!


  Her very own toothbrush. It is about time! Honestly, if all she had gotten for her birthday was a gorilla and a toothbrush, she'd be the happiest two year old ever.


Cake time!


 Happy birthday, beautiful girl. We love you so, so much. You are a walking miracle. Healthy, happy, and a perfect addition to our family. I can't believe we get to call you ours. ♫Somewhere in my or childhood, I must have done something good!♫
Happy birthday!

~Hoveys









No comments: