Sunday, May 6, 2012

♫Til We Meet Again♫

 Two of my sisters and their children traveled from the Mountain Time Zone and the Eastern Time Zone to visit in Lincoln! Very exciting. I took the boys down to Lincoln on Friday and they played with cousins while I attended a wedding of a dear friend. I gotta say, I wanted to bring all my kids to just show off their good behavior. But cousins are more appealing, so that route was the easier one. This sounds so snotty but they would have been SO well behaved!
Anyway, Matt wasn't with us for that trip so we went back on Monday to spend the day. First up? Lunch!!
 Matt said that because I got pictures of everyone else, he had to take one of me. So I posed with a breadstick...

After that, it was nap time for some of the youngsters, so us sisters sunbathed while the other kids played:


 After that, we went to my brother-in-law's softball game. He recruited Seth. We got the times mixed up so we didn't get there until the 4th inning. Unfortunately, by the sixth inning our team was down 14-1, so they called it. :(

So we played at the park after that!



Dang! I have a good looking family. :)
~Hoveys

No comments: