Late, I know. I wanted to make lots of treats for the day. Not pictured is peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip ice cream. Anyway, here is chocolate covered frozen bananas:
Heart-shaped cinnamon rolls:
Heart-decorated pizza(s):
A special treat for the boys are these crayon hearts I made. They're so neat!
My friend Nancy Checketts, called and insisted she babysit whilst we go on a date. So on the Saturday following we did. We went to lunch at PepperJack's Grill and then to the store. I know, romantic. The Primary Secretary I serve with saw us and was scornful! Haha. After the store we went to the cheap movie theatre to watch "The Adventures of Tintin." Cute flick. After the flick we went to another grocery store. I know. :) But it was a great day!!!
Hope all our loved ones had a good day too!
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago




1 comment:
Maggie u r so creative!!! I'm impressed with all the fun things u do with ur kids!!! I love checking out ur blog!!! -aub
Post a Comment