All of Reid's gifts were either hand-me-downs or garage sale items. I am so grateful for that! Not that he would care, but I tried packaging some of the things in an attempt to make them look newer.
I love this one of Gwen. Reid got a Godzilla toy and Godzilla looks a little nervous that the Gwen monster will eat him:
Time to eat cake!
Strangely, he has a bumpy rash that broke out. Can't wait to see why that is. We have suspicions of the chicken pox. I'll keep you updated. It didn't spoil his fun though.
We love you so much, Reid.
~The Hoveys
2 comments:
What an adorable mother you are! A building block cake! And hopefully it's not Chicken Pox--although I had them in kindergarten and other than the itching, enjoyed being able to stay home for a week!
wow hope it's not chicken pox! We've had a bit of everything over here...in fact at this moment I think I'm feeling a cold coming on! Hand-me-downs and garage sale finds rock! Packaging is overated anyway it's whats inside that counts!
Post a Comment