Friday=TDAmeritrade
TDAmeritrade invites the employee's family to come and trick-or-treat. We went on Friday afternoon. One portion of the building had a very cute set up of Candy Land (board game). So I tried to snap a few shots!
Here is Gwen (Winnie the Pooh) getting acquainted with the red game piece:
Along the trail they met the game's different characters and collected goodies:
They reached the end of the game! Whoever put the time and effort into the decorations gets an A+:
Leonardo of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles;
Woody from Toy Story:
Winnie the Pooh!
We carved a pumpkin after all that:
Saturday Night=Trunk-or-Treat
The activity at church was a decent turnout. There were group pictures taken of all the children but I didn't take any. Zeke and Reid got a good haul.
Halloween Night
After Matt took off with the boys, Gwen and I had some fun between trick-or-treaters. I put black electric tape on her orange pj's:
Now on to the infinitely better parts of the Holiday season!!!!!
~the Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment