We try to go to Story Time at the library once a week. Today there was going to be a character visit from a book they planned to read. I forget it's name, but it was a cat who thought he was a chihuahua. Anyway, when that happens, they encourage everyone to bring a camera, so that the kids can have their pictures taken with the visitor. Before we got in line to meet the cat, they played a game where they earned stickers. Emily Wood and her boys were at story time too:
Here is Frank earning his sticker from the storyteller
Here is Sam showing his mom his sticker
Here is Zeke showing off his sticker
Sam and Frank posing with the cat who thinks he is a chihuahua-whatever his name is
Zeke and Gwen posing with him. Reid would not go near him
In fact, Reid did not really leave my lap. So he somehow avoided pictures all together! :'- (
What a cuddly stinker!
~The Hoveys
3 comments:
Awesome We have the same books for Michael
Oh! Good old Skippy Jon Joe!!! I love those books!!!
Thats funny. That character looks pretty intimidating to me, with big ears I might not want my picture taken either ;)
I have fond memories of library story times!
Post a Comment