Zeke got a hold of the camera. He took several pictures, but most were indistinguishable. I just think that Reid posing for him is too funny!
The blogger format has changed since I posted last, so now I have to get used to it all over again. Honestly, I don't know what this is going to look like until I post it I think!
A couple videos of Gwen are next up. She is starting to figure out other ways of getting to where she wants to go without rolling to get there. Yes, she is on the verge of crawling. There are a few things she needs to improve on before going to the neurologist in around 6 weeks, but I know the doctor will be blown away! Yay!
Then there is their second favorite activity: Music Time. We made fish puppets that we could use as we sang the song "Once I Caught a Fish Alive". But I think their favorite Nursery Rhyme song is "Jack and Jill". We jam out to that one almost daily.
Zeke gave a talk in Primary last Sunday. I wrote it and made it a part of his reading practice. Practice went great but we didn't know if he'd want to do it in front of everyone. Well he did! He was excited to do it. He had a Book of Mormon and he opened it to a random page as if to use it. That wasn't planned, but it was sweet. Matt and I were so proud, and he blew away my class and several of the leaders. That was funny.
I have to say though, that I have not been so diligent as I should have been in having him continually read after he finished the reading book. So we've digressed a little, but we're working on it.
~The Hoveys



No comments:
Post a Comment