Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kodak Moments

There are some more pictures on the phone that I really wanted to share.

Matt and Gwen enjoying the shady grass:

I didn't realize Gwen opened the pen she grabbed. FYI she was crying for different reasons (finger in mouth equals teething):

Reid really enjoyed eating the tasty strawberries at dinner:

We were at our friends' home for a game night, and boy, when Zeke was playing with his buddies, he really got into character:
Gwen was too irresistible not to photograph here:
I was doing some yard work in the backyard, and found a cocoon. We all investigated it, theorizing what could be inside it. The next morning Zeke wanted to check it and we found that a monarch butterfly (they love our backyard with an undying passion) had emerged already, and was eating breakfast. A monarch butterfly only needs a cocoon for two weeks, so we found it just in time!
If you have trouble seeing it, it is toward the middle, and it's cocoon is near it's wing.

Another one of Gwen and Matt. They're so cute!

Last but not least, OK, maybe least, Zeke and I caught a spider. Aaaaahh! It was large. I'm just sayin'.

Hope this post finds you well,
~The Hoveys

No comments: