
Anyway, it was a great day spent with Matt and our little kiddies. I wouldn't have traded a minute of it-except when we discovered too late I didn't properly close the freezer door. Melting several things including ice cream!
I wanted to make the cake. Last year Dani (my sister-in-law, for those who don't know) gave me a cake decorating kit. Sadly, the know-how doesn't come with the tools. :)
Everyone singing to me:
Blowing out the candles. ALWAYS an attractive picture:
Matt's parents and brother and sister, Russell and Faith, visited this week. They gave me some birthday money and we went shopping for some things so that I can make some crafts that my sister Rebekah taught me to make. I've been wanting to do these hair accessories for forever! I have some more that are not pictured (although they are my best creation yet) because they are meant to be a gift for a friend. :)


WHAT? Matt's parents and brother and sister visited? More to come.... STAY TUNED!
~The Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment