Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3...2...1...

Gwen is getting used to this whole solid food thing:
Each day (because it never gets old) I play a little game with Reid as he takes his nap. He loves it:

Another gem from the Exploration Place. The tornado room! Matt stood in there with Zeke and Reid while the winds blew up to about 75 mph- if I remember right:


Gwen had her evaluation with the school district's therapists. She scored in every normal range. She actually scored a little low with the physical therapist, but a little more tummy time and support in sitting up, and she will be on par. At any rate, Matt and I decided we'd call them back in six months time and have her reevaluated. In the meantime, we won't do any program with the school. That was a good visit. The therapists were very kind women.

Zeke is trying to understand social queues lately. It is pretty funny. He'll observe my facial expressions and ask, "Mom? Why did you make this face?" Then he'll try to imitate it. In school, he is learning a new font. It has been tough but he is getting better at it.

Reid thoroughly enjoys pulling the couch cushions off. He usually asks me for permission though, which I find to be adorable. He jumps on the couch in such a way that he barely bends his joints. It's so funny to watch! In the following video, Zeke was trying to show Reid how to properly blow into his whistle. Reid was giving him a hard time by not doing it correctly. SO SILLY~even if I do say so myself...



Matt had a chance to take us to the new TDAmeritrade Park. That is where the College World Series will be played. Work gave him a T-Shirt for the game too. But he didn't want to go, and I don't blame him. It is cold and rainy!! At any rate, I'm thinking we will have lots of opportunity later on.
I spent a day in Lincoln and did some sewing. But I will post about that on another day, because I hear Gwen crying in her room... SO! Until then!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I'm glad Gwen is doing well. Sounds like things are going well at your house. :)