
Anyway, I suppose every child goes through a drawing on the wall stage. Mom would know more detail, but I think my stage lasted a while and was pretty bad. Well I am here to tell you the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Reid has covered walls and marked the TV and computer screens. It is pretty bad.
He and I are suffering from a cold (as is Gwen). Annoying overall, but cute when Reid gets cuddly!
Parenthood is worth every minute. But the minutes that make that more obvious are ones where your children show gratitude. Zeke likes to hoard treasures that often might simply be a wrapper or some other garbage worthy item. He got attached to a coupon that ripped and he wanted me to tape it. A couple days later I did, and when he saw it he came straight to me, gave me a hug and said thank you. I made Bisquick pancakes today and he thanked me and said I make a really good pancake. Ha ha! Secret family recipe, yes? *Wink*
Hope you enjoy the videos! I haven't posted much in the way of videos lately. Anyway, we're anticipating our Conference weekend! Yay!
There's an App for That! Gwen really loves my disco strobe light application on the phone.
I Didn't Do it! You can hear in the video that I call from upstairs asking if Zeke has the camera. His answer is denial but the proof is in the video. :)
Roller Coaster! Kristin sent me the pictures and video they took with their camera when we were in Kansas. At The Exploration Place there was an area for ages 3 and under. One toy in it was a little roller coaster thing. After Reid rolled down it, he felt a need to keep his fingertip warm! :)
~The Hoveys
1 comment:
I loved the video of Gwen not wanting to go to sleep! So cute and so amazing that she already know what that means!
Post a Comment