Gwen will have an evaluation done by the school district's occupational therapist, physical therapist and one other therapist that I cannot remember, on April 14th. They will see if they will want to take her on and help her. The lady who came to our house to do the paperwork said the therapists would be fighting to take turns with her, and that she would be a shoo in. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing.
Zeke finished lesson 63 of 100 in his reading book today. He is enjoying it. He loves to treasure things that others might find as garbage. For example, he had a coupon with a rip in it. He wanted me to tape it and as I had no available tape I told him I'd do it later. Two days later I finally taped it and showed him the next morning. He told me thank you and gave me a hug! Over a coupon! But he's fun.
Reid is a sweetie. He likes to help me unload the dishwasher. Today he threw a loud tantrum because I couldn't find his shoe to go outside. I offered to put on his dress shoes but he exclaimed, "No like church shoes!" Even if it meant going outside, he wouldn't do it. So silly. I feel like there is something else I wanted to write about him but it isn't coming to me!
A woman I served with in Scouts in our old ward would always say that with each additional child birthed, a part of your brain goes with them. I am here to tell you that it is true! I've got nothing! Which is sad because considering I only have three kids it means I didn't have much to begin with! Good thing I've got Matt.
Well, three posts in one day I think I've quenched my need to blog for a bit. I really had missed it so this is good! :)
~the Hoveys


No comments:
Post a Comment