Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gweneth-Four Months

We got a new dining table! We bought four chairs and a bench to sit at it. It is quite lovely-and larger!
Valentines Day was sweet. I dressed Gwen up a little for her Valentine Daddy:
If I have to share Matt with somebody, I am glad it is Gwen. Besides, we have our work cut out for us balancing the three fellas! Gwen is sporting her ice cream necklace from Grandma Ashby, her headband from Aunt Rebekah and a red butterfly from Aunt Emily.
For Valentines they each got a simple toy and candy that they LOVED! I made Matt white chocolate covered Strawberries and nuts. Thankfully he shared.... :D He catered to my sweet tooth by getting me ice cream that he'd never want because he isn't fond of it. Now that is love! Ha ha.

Zeke is something like 36% finished with the reading book. Matt didn't have to work on Presidents Day so he got to see me and Zeke in action with school work. YES he did it on a holiday.

I'm still hesitant about potty training Reid. We both need a little more time to grow! We are sure Gwen gave him RSV, so we tag teamed for church on Sunday to keep them home.

Matt's 30th Birthday is coming up!!!!!! He's gonna have a party. I basically told him so...

My getting back into shape came to a complete halt last week. The weight has stalled. I'm gonna do a 360 this week and just blow last week away!

Last week we had a couple days of really warm weather. How warm? We went to the park in T-shirts! I ran into a woman who has two girls a bit older than the boys, but not by much. They live about five houses down and we've spoken a few times. I really hope to get to know them better and maybe try some missionary work. I'm still trying to get her to remember our names though...

OK. Gwen is four months old today. Got the pictures. She loves looking at colors and prints. Is really good at following objects. A day or two ago, she curiously watched her toes wiggle for probably three or five minutes. THAT was too cute. Matt got her to sit independently for a few seconds before she chucked because her tummy was squished. But that was still entertaining.
~The Hoveys

3 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Ahhh! She's too stinkin' cute! Love her outfit. And isn't it great getting a dining table? We got our not to long ago and now that we are looking to move again I'm nervous it may be too big (but I just can't part with it:)

Christine said...

She's a cutie and love the crocheted head band.

I totally understand about the "getting back on track" with the eating thing. Who thought it was a good idea to make a holiday filled with goodies so soon after we make new years resolutions to eat healthier :)

Lifes Little Adventures said...

Maggie, your little girl is beautiful!